Monday, December 13, 2010

December Update





So I know that I have been slacking with updates because of finals, but I hope to catch you up.
The festival, held every 2nd Full Weekend in October, was beautiful! We had warm weather but not a drop of rain. The grand parade was amazing with the amount of people that came to watch us. I got to participate in the traditional chocolate milk toast with my royalty as well as my King, Mayor Mark Piazza. There were a ton of people who came to listen to bands and enjoy the rides. I can't begin to say how proud I was to be the queen. After my festival, the real traveling began. I attended many festivals and pageants since then: Cotton, Rice, Orange, Sugar, and Bonfire to name a few. While the holidays are a time for spending with the family, there aren't many events going on. I am taking this time to enjoy my family as well as prepare for the upcoming Queen of Queens convention as well as the Washington D.C. Mardi Gras Ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment